Hyderabad - 500076
Ph :040 27170257,9492030961
Email ID: email@example.com
St. Ann's Degree & P.G. College for Women, Mallapur.
Hyderabad - 500 076.
Approved by AICTE, Affiliated to OSMANIA UNIVERSITY
KSF (Knowledge Sharing Forum)
The Knowledge Sharing Forum (KSF) of the MBA Department is a platform for students to develop discipline specific and inter disciplinary skills. To expand their horizons of knowledge and to give an impetus for innovative and creative ideas a number of activities are conducted on a regular basis by the forum through 4 Clubs:
Blue Chip - Finance Club
“Leveraging Knowledge, Creating Value”
Blue Chip means extremely valuable asset/property. It usually refers to a stock in a company with national reputation for quality, reliability and ability to operate in good and bad times.
Vision: To help students understand the world of finance, grasp concepts and demonstrate superior knowledge.
Objective:To spread awareness in the area of Finance and to provide opportunities to put theoretical foundations into practice.
1) Paper Presentations:Paper Presentations give students an opportunity to present their learning and understanding of the chosen topics. They learn how to speak in front of a group, an indispensible professional skill apart from learning how to gather and prepare material for public presentations.
2) Stock Market Simulation: This game is designed to help students understand how the stock market works. They learn to:
Build a portfolio
Learn about the stock market.
3) Finance Quiz: this helps students to develop and test their Finance knowledge and understanding of basic financial concepts. It also helps them to be conscious of developments and trends in the continuous evolving field of finance.
4) Finance Games: Finance Games bridge theory with practice. The games are developed and conducted to ensure students get a practical exposure to theoretical learning.
5) Information Boards: they encourage students to display posters, photographs, newspaper cuttings and other important information relating to their coursework. These displays add visual aid to support the learning of current finance topics, apart from showcasing the creativity of students.
1) Crowd Funding by Arshiya and Habeeba (MBA III sem)
2) Demonetization and its effects by Ramya Manansa &Lalitha Bhavani (MBA III sem)
3) Initial Public Offer by Showri and Vandana (MBA III Sem)
1) Currency Quest
2) Know your Investments
3) Hot Potatoes (Finance Quiz)